Monday, May 7, 2012

Prom

So prom was over the weekend, and of course I went and it was a lot of fun. Got to dance and show my dance moves, while people mostly just watched. The food there was good, which is what really matters to most of the guys there. Sorry Spalding i was not looking at all of the prom dresses so I can't tell you which one was the best. The after prom is where the party really starts, and you can tell that is what the guys were waiting for, the games, the show and the prizes. The games were fun, it was able to keep a bunch of kids entertain at the early hours of the morning. Now the prizes, they were great, but like last year i was not called up until near the end so I ended up getting the best of the worst. Overall I can't complain I won 2 shirts, a homer trojans coffee mug, a Nazareth water bottle, a hat, some tissues, a free taco at taco bell, and a blanket. I had such a good time, even a better time than last year, mostly because of the people i went with.

2 comments:

  1. So did everyone win something at the after-prom party? Or did you anger everyone because you won so much stuff? Way to ruin the fun, Max!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was all in one bag Spalding, calm down, and don't worry a lot of other people won a lot better stuff then I did.

    ReplyDelete